The beauty items I bought last month.
1. Wedges– I prefer to use these instead of a brush. Reason being I like the way it looks after applying. Down side being not east blending with the wedges.
2. Lipstick – It was time to replace some. I’ve been waiting on these one to be restocked. Once I found it they were couldn’t wait to buy them.
- Wet n Wild – Bare It All
- Wet n Wild -Sugar Plum Fairy
- NYC – Blossom
3. Foundation & Powder – You guys already know about this from my review so there isn’t much to say.
4. Brushes – I was in need of some new brushes because the ones I have aren’t good for everything. These are cheap brushes wanted to try them out.
I consider myself a test dummy when it comes to different brands.
- All About Eye Brushes (kimberleeybee.wordpress.com)
- Twenty Dollar Makeup Challenge X 2 (highvoltageblog.net)
- Review: New- Wet n Wild : Coverall Cream Foundation (beautybylucky.wordpress.com)
- Drugstore Eyeliners! (amicuteyet.wordpress.com)
- Why Cheap Cosmetics Are Magic: Wet n Wild (thethriftywitch.wordpress.com)
- Wet n Wild Coverall Pressed Powder (truthaboutmakeup.wordpress.com)